Sunday, January 1, 2017

The start of something new

I've been concerned lately about the terrible way that information is being misrepresented by the press and mainstream media concerning what has been derisively referred to as an "opioid epidemic." Between the deliberate attempts to mislead the public about those who are the cause of this epidemic and the deception about how to remedy the situation, I felt compelled to fight back, even if in this very small way.

In the coming days I will give you my opinion supported by facts for the truth concerning this so-called epidemic and present real solutions. Donations would be appreciated with money to be used to support efforts to reach out to elected officials and help them to better understand the who, what, how, and why of this matter. However, I would prefer that my readers take the opportunity to reach out to their elected representatives themselves wherever and whenever possible. Recognition of the real problem and plausible solutions will ultimately be easier to realize through a collective effort. Even if you are not personally impacted by this issue, I hope that you can empathize with me enough to help in whichever way least impacts your time and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment